Events not to be missed in Bermagui and surrounds
- Bermagui Poker Run this inaugural event organised by C.R.A.B. (Cancer Research Advocate Bikers). Join in day of fun and fundraising commencing with drawing your 1st card at Bermagui Country Club then ride drawing subsequent cards at Candelo Hotel and Pambula Top Pub returning to Bermagui Country Club for your 5th and final card. Saturday 24 February 2018.
- Cobargo Folk Festival is a three day event that attracts over 200 performers from all over the world and is widely described as the best little folk festival in the country. Dates for the 2018 festival are Friday 2, Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 March.
- Sculpture Bermagui formerly Sculpture on the Edge is an annual event which includes an exhibition of large sculpture pieces in the magnificent settings on the headland of Dickinson Point, Dickinson Park and the foreshore of Horseshoe Bay. As well as smaller sculptural pieces on display in the Bermagui Community Centre. To be held from Friday 9 finishing Sunday 18 March 2018.
- Bermagui Seaside Fair is a multi-award winning community event located between beautiful Bermagui Harbour and scenic Horseshoe Bay. A free fun filled day for everyone with the finale a spectacular fireworks display. Held on the 2nd Saturday in March annually. In 2018 this event will be held on Saturday 10 March.
- Four Winds Festival is a biennial festival of classic, cultural and world music. It takes place every second Easter in a parkland bush amphitheatre near Bermagui. The next Festival will be held from Thursday 29, Friday 30, Saturday 31 March and Sunday 1 April 2018.
- Narooma Oyster Festival now in it’s 11th year. The Festival kicks off Friday night with fireworks, live music and food stalls at Forster’s Bay. On Saturday their is something for everyone – from foodies to families, combining cosmopolitan quality food experience with excellent music and family entertainment. Friday 5 and Saturday 5 May 2018.
- ReBoot in Bermagui is an annual weekend to run, refresh, relax and renew in beautiful Bermagui in Spring. Two awesome programs to choose: ReEnergise (catering for all levels of fitness) and ReActivate. This annual event is held over the last weekend in September. In 2018 this will be Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 September.
- Narooma Boats Afloat is an annual weekend festival held on Wagonga Inlet celebrating traditional boast in all their varied forms – from clinkers and putt-putt to launches, cruisers and yachts. 13th festival dates are Friday 9, Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 November 2018.