Events not to be missed
- Narooma Oyster Festival now in it’s 10th year. The Festival kicks off Friday night with fireworks, live music and food stalls at Forster’s Bay. On Saturday their is something for everyone – from foodies to families, combining cosmopolitan quality food experience with excellent music and family entertainment. Friday 5 and Saturday 6 May 2017.
- ReBoot in Bermagui is an annual weekend to run, refresh, relax and renew in beautiful Bermagui in Spring. Three awesome programs to choose: ReEnergise, ReJuvenate and ReActivate. This annual event is held over the last weekend in September which is Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 in 2017.
- Narooma Boats Afloat is an annual weekend festival held on Wagonga Inlet celebrating traditional boast in all their varied forms – from clinkers and putt-putt to launches, cruisers and yachts. In 2017 the festival will be held Friday 17 to Sunday 19 November.
- Cobargo Folk Festival is a three day event that attracts over 200 performers from all over the world and is widely described as the best little folk festival in the country. 2018 dates to be announced however normally held late Febrary.
- Sculpture Bermagui formerly Sculpture on the Edge is an annual event which includes an exhibition of large sculpture pieces in the magnificent settings on the headland of Dickinson Point, Dickinson Park and the foreshore of Horseshoe Bay. As well as smaller sculptural pieces on display in the Bermagui Community Centre. 2018 dates to be announced.
- Bermagui Seaside Fair is a multi-award winning community event located between beautiful Bermagui Harbour and scenic Horseshoe Bay. A free fun filled day for everyone with the finale a spectacular fireworks display. Held on the 2nd Saturday in March annually. In 2018 this event will be held on Saturday 10 March.
- Four Winds Festival is a biennial festival of classic, cultural and world music. It takes place every second Easter in a parkland bush amphitheatre near Bermagui. The next Festival will be held from Thursday 29 March till Sunday 1 April 2018.
- Bermagui Bike Show is an annual event organised by C.R.A.B. (Cancer Research Advocate Bikers). This fabulous day is where bike enthusiasts get to display their vintage and new bikes. In addition to bikes their is also live music, weekend and numerous activities. 2018 date to be announced however normally held in April on the Bermagui Foreshore Reserve.